Wow, how many more of our friendly helpers are left in the auction block?

Marc Solomon, gone!  Dan Weirich, retired; Jeremy Curry, gone!  Looks like
Aaron Smith might be next?

And when the battle is over, where's the new crown for Window-Eyes?  Guess
one won't be found in Fort Wayne or Jerusalem, but in Saint Petersburg!

Jeremy, thanks for your invaluable services!  I hope that somehow, those of
us whom you have helped through the ages will be able to stay in touch.
Fondest regards to your family, and the Good Lord bless and keep you as you
go.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado