I think I'm using eloquence with NVDA and it was already on my system. Check the voices menu in NVDA.

earlier, Chris Skarstad via Talk, wrote:
As far as NVDA goes, there are many, many addons available that can be purchased as far as voices go, especially from blind bargains.
http://www.blindbargains.com

Also, follow people on social media like twitter and/or Facebook, and they can point you at more addons that will make your NVDA experience a whole lot nicer.
    That's all i'm going to say about that.