Has anybody had this happen to them recently?

For some reason, starting back on Thursday, tthe day I reset IE11, I have noticed that my history is loaded with sites that I know I haven't visited. I mean like anywhere between 50 and 70 at this point. What in the heck is going on. Am I being hacked by chance? Or, am I getting unnecessarily worried. This looks pretty serious to me.

Any ideas,

List archives can be found at