It ccould be a hack. What virus are you using? Hopefully not Mcaffee.

-----Original Message----- From: Larry Higgins via Talk
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 12:23 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Another head scratcher

Has anybody had this happen to them recently?

For some reason, starting back on Thursday, tthe day I reset IE11, I
have noticed that my history is loaded with sites that I know I haven't
visited. I mean like anywhere between 50 and 70 at this point. What in
the heck is going on. Am I being hacked by chance? Or, am I getting
unnecessarily worried. This looks pretty serious to me.

Any ideas,

Larry

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tch828%40mediacombb.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com