Hi.  Here's how you set Window-Eyes up so it will give you less chatter.

1. press control backslash to enter the Window-Eyes control panel.

2.  Press V until you here verbosity.

3.  Press the right arro key to open up the verbosity tre view.

4.  Press the down arro one time. Window-Eyes will say, common closed 1 of
3.

5.  Press the right arro key to expand the common tre view.

6.  Press the M key, until Window-Eyes says, Misalainius.

7. tab until Window-Eyes, list view headers.

8. Press the up arrow key, until window-Eyes says, never.

9. Once that is done, press control S to save your settings.

Good luck, and I hope this helps answer one of your questions.

To answer your question about outlook 2016, yes, you can set outlook 2016 so
you can view messages in conversation, and it is in the ribbons, under the
ribbon that says, "view."

1. Press alt V to open up the ribbons, which will land you on the view
option.

2. Tab until you hear Window-Eyes say, Show as conversation.

3.  Press the space bar key to check the show all conversations checkbox. At
this point, a dialog will come up asking you if you want to apply the
conversation view to all folders, or just for your selected folder.  Tab
around, until you find the option you want, and then, press enter.