The purpose of this list is to get help and have questions answered about Window-Eyes. While I have appreciated some of the information I have gleaned from this list, I don't need all the useless chatter. Please, people, get back to help and question mode. What will be will be, and there's not much we can do about it. Because of the internet give-away by our President, all this might be mute very soon. Appreciate what you have in Window-Eyes right now. Get over it already!

Regards,

Linda