From: Joseph Norton [mailto:joseph.nor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 3:09 PM
To: 'Butch Bussen' <but...@shellworld.net>; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>; 'Lloyd Rasmussen' <l...@sprynet.com>
Subject: RE: history of window eyes

I bought ProTalk for my Apple IIe, and was very pleased with it.

I did try ProTerm from Larry Skutchan (MicroTalk), but, it did not perform
the way I wanted in certain situations.  ProTalk, written by Doug Geofrey
was what I stuck with.  /

Conversely, on the PC side, I used ASAP for DOS, but, almost exclusively
Window-Eyes, from 1999 onward.  Wow!  Almost 17 years have passed since I
started using Window-Eyes.  I've still got my Window-Eyes 3.1 disc, now an
ISO in OneDrive, just in case I need it.  Doubt if I ever will, but, I hate
to throw anything away.  It survived a house fire, since I had it stored in
a bank safe-deposit box at the time.

Anyway, I've had lots of computer fun, and, did not have to use the shark to
do it.