The Eyes on Success had a show captioned The Evolution of Screen Readers!  I
suggest you visit their website and search for this show.  It should be fun
to listen to!

Incidentally, I was a student at Indiana University Bloomington back in 1984
when Computer Aids Corporation was well-strung all over the airwaves.  I
found computers intimidating then and didnj't delve into it.  Besides, their
price killed far too many mocking birds and, as a poor student, I had to
play my cards differently!

Denver, Colorado

List archives can be found at