My first screenreader was for the Apple II + and was written by Street Electronics to accompany their Echo II speech synthesizer.

Dave

At 06:47 AM 10/18/2016, you wrote:
My first screen reader was Artic Business Vision on a IBM ps2 model 30.

-----Original Message----- From: Grant Metcalf via Talk
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 10:27 PM
To: Larry Higgins ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: history of window eyes

I finally remembered the DOS screen reader I used before WindowEyes. It was
Provox, written by Chuck Hallenbach. Truthfully, Grandpa DOS often wishes he
could go back to those good old days! Smile! I still have my version 7 copy
and just maybe I will do back.

Grant Metcalf A.K.A. Grandpa DOS
Email: the.g...@att.net

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/russ94577%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com