Yes. Those voices are part of dec-talk. They just don't have the names they used to. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Fairhurst via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 11:15 PM
To: Linette Sukup ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: speech synthesizers

If you run  the DecTalk Access 32 synthesizer and play around with the tone
option, you'll find similar voices.

-----Original Message----- From: Linette Sukup via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 7:04 PM
To: Reeva Webb ; Window-Eyes Discussion List

The Kurzweil reading machine has a child's voice called Kit the Kid.

Peace.
Linette

On 10/18/2016 4:02 PM, Reeva Webb via Talk wrote:
Ok, this is semi random but anyone remember a synth from the mid to late
'90s that had like child voices?  They were somewhat real sounding. No, it
wasn't vocalizer or dectalk or eloquence. I haven't heard them since but
remember them from elementary school at that time.

On Tuesday, October 18, 2016, Jim via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>