Here is a "how Do I Do That?" tutorial from Window-Eyes.
The correct keystrokes are alt plus apostrophe and alt plus semicolon.  See
the below text for complete details.
Rebecca
"Microsoft Word is the focused application and I am in a document that
contains several
spelling mistakes.  Word displays a wavy-colored line under all spelling and
grammatical
errors in the document, red for spelling errors and blue for grammar errors.
I can
use Window-Eyes hot keys to quickly locate all of the errors making the
process of
spell checking the document fast and efficient.
Pressing Alt-Apostrophe will cause Window-Eyes to move the cursor to the
first spelling
or grammar error in the document.  I will press Alt-Apostrophe now to
demonstrate
this functionality.  Now that the cursor is positioned in front of the first
misspelled
word, I will press the Applications key to open a context menu containing a
list
of spelling suggestions.  Simply arrow to the correct spelling suggestion
and press
Enter to replace the misspelled word in the document with the chosen
suggestion.
I will press Alt-Apostrophe again to move the cursor to the next spelling
mistake.
This time, I am going to ask Window-Eyes to spell the misspelled word before
I try
to fix the mistake.  I will press the read current word Window-Eyes hot key
Control-Numpad
6 twice.  The first press of the hot key will read the current word, the
second press
of the hot key will spell the current word.  Now, I will ask Window-Eyes to
speak
the current sentence so I can hear the context of the word that is
misspelled.  I
will press the read current sentence Window-Eyes hot key Control-Numpad 2.
After
identifying the context and spelling of the misspelled word, I will edit the
word
myself instead of using the list of suggestions available in the context
menu.
I will press Alt-Apostrophe again to move the cursor to the next spelling
mistake.
Now that the cursor is positioned in front of the next misspelled word, I
will press
the Applications key to open the context menu.  I want to spell the current
selection
in the context menu to make sure it is the correct word to replace the
misspelled
word with.  To spell the current suggestion, press the read current line
Window-Eyes
hot key Control-Numpad 5 twice.  The read current line hot key is used in
this case
because the context menu item is actually considered a line of text not just
one
word.  You will find in other situations that the suggestion contains more
than one
word and this is why each context menu spelling suggestion is considered a
line of
text rather than one word.  Now that I have spelled the suggestion and
verified it
is the correct one, I will press Enter to replace the misspelled word in the
document
with the chosen suggestion.
I will press Alt-Apostrophe again and Window-Eyes announces that there are
no more
errors.  Excellent, I have just spell checked the document quickly and
efficiently
using Window-Eyes hot keys.  On a related note, you can press Alt-Semicolon
to look
for the previous spelling or grammatical error in your document.
In review, you can press Alt-Apostrophe or Alt-Semicolon to move the cursor
to the
next or previous spelling mistake respectively.  Once the cursor is on the
spelling
mistake, you can edit the misspelled word manually or select a spelling
suggestion
from the context menu which can be opened with the Applications key.  Please
note
that these techniques for spell checking will also work when you are
composing an
email in Microsoft Outlook.
Thanks for checking out this How Do I Do That? tutorial from GW Micro. If
you have
any technical questions about Window-Eyes, please contact our support team
by email
at supp...@gwmicro.com or by phone at 260-489-3671.  You can learn more
about Window-Eyes
by visiting the GW Micro website at www.gwmicro.com."