Hi all.

Some assistance please: I seem unable to edit headers and footers in a Word
document, using Word 2010.  Window-eyes latest.

I find the "edit header" and "edit footer" menus off the insert menu via the
ribbon but header and footer text is not read.  I know the headers and footers
are in the document - I put them there to begin with.

So: user error somewhere.

All help appreciated.

Vaughan.

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and
subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this email and attachments is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the author
immediately and erase all copies of the email and attachments. The Ministry of
Social Development accepts no responsibility for changes made to this message
or attachments after transmission from the Ministry.