Greetings,

I was forced to strip my PC back to the molecular level this week, which meant
that I needed to re-install Window-Eyes 9.4. Tech support was extra-mile
fantastic in providing me with a downloadable link today.

In my attempt to install the program, however, I encountered almost immediately
a "fatal initialization error." I have never encountered this when running
Window-Eyes installations before. While Narrator is better than it used to be,
I am still might delete struggling with it compared to Window-Eyes. I realize I
could install JAWS or even NVDA. But I really would rather rebuild this machine
with Window-Eyes working properly. There is so much to do and I have projects
that are piling up with ugly deadlines beyond believe.

If anyone has any thoughts on how I can resolve this "fatal initialization
error," I am pleading for help! Incidentally, narrator had been exited at the
time I opened the set up file which I extracted to a folder. In other words, I
had extracted the zip folder, and I ran the set up program from that folder. I
wonder if my zip extraction is somehow corrupted?

Warmest regards and hoping for help,

Nolan

Sent from my iPhone