Chris is blind, for what it's worth.

On 11/21/2016 12:46 PM, Larry Higgins via Talk wrote:
When it comes to Chris, frankly I don't care. Kris's knowledge and advice are just too valuable IMHO to shine this kind of light, or whatever it is on him. I understand the concern, but let us please not get carried away.

On 11/21/2016 12:29 PM, Loy via Talk wrote:
I think Chris is still there but don't if know he is sighted.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David via Talk
  To: Don H ; Window-Eyes Discussion List ; Reeva Webb
  Sent: Monday, November 21, 2016 1:22 PM
  Subject: Re: Steve Clower

  just a practical question here:

  Out of the Window-Eyes staff left, is there any Blind or Visually
  Impaired person left? Or, is it all sighted people now?

Seems to me, a developing staff and customer service of a screen reader,
  or any products for the blind, should at least prioritized having some
representatives for the target customer group. Otherwise, we soon would find ourselves misunderstood, whenever we point out challenges and issues.

  David

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/loyrg2845%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/larryhiggins22%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/lynnwhite360%40radioforlife.info. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com