Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2016 11:13 PM
To: Don H ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Future of WE

Not sure what you meant by "wished to provide", like they didn't provide
good service and a good product.    They did wish to provide good
customer service, their customer service was always top notch, and I've
known Doug and Dan for a long time and their goal was to provide good
products to the blind community. We don't know what went on behind the
scenes, and the bills must be paid.  They never had the market share
that freedom had, (in spite of freedom's poor customer service), and
freedom taking them to court, I'm sure, set gw micro back finnancially.
Believe me, I'm as sad as any one to see them get gobbled up by freedom,
but to insinuate GW Micro didn't do a lot for the bllind community and
that they were in it just for the money just isn't so.  I ran my own
business for many years, and although it had its rewards, it can get
difficult at times.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I have a lot of their products around
that have made my life easier and more fun and I'm thankful for what GW
Micro accomplished over the years, and did for us.

73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148