I use WLM and F87 is the spell check command in WLM also.

-Bob

-----Original Message----- From: Nick Sarames via Talk
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2016 8:02 PM
To: Robert Ringwald ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: unable to proofread WLM emails

This probably won'v help - I use Thunderbird for my e-mail client.  The
hot key I press for spell check is f7, I'm not sure if that's a Windows
command.

On 12/29/2016 10:31 PM, Robert Ringwald via Talk wrote:
Grant I have a 64 bit computer with WLM.

In order to read what I write, I open the email or use the reply or
forward command when I get to the text, go to the subject line and then
back to the text and then I can read what I wrote and can read it while
I'm writing.

My problem with WLM is I cannot see what word the spell check is trying
to change.
If the spell check is giving me a word, that's usually OK. But if it has
no suggestions, then I don't know what word it is stopping on.

-Bob Ringwald

-----Original Message----- From: Grant Metcalf via Talk