see that is also the problem the app get app along with everything is gone, so no way of reinstalling the apps.

On 1/11/2017 3:55 PM, Mike Rogers wrote:
Three fourths of my aps suddenly disappeared, last week.  I had to re-install
them.  Also, my placecards all disappeared and the function no longer works.
Very strange.

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.woodeneyemusic.com

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 14:20:26 -0600