From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+steve.jacobson=visi....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Dave via Talk
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2017 4:45 PM
To: A I Squared Support <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Called JAWS the other day

Had too much time on my hands the other day, so decided to Call the
folks over at JAWS to see what their current pricing would be for a new
copy of JAWS 18.

I was told $1100

then I asked if I would receive a discount if I owned Window eyes.  Theguy
told me, No, the price for a new copy of JAWS 18 would be $1100.

For you Sun is always Shining Optimists, perhaps this will change in the
future.   And for those of you who see the Window Eyes Sky Falling, best
start saving up your spare change.  $1100 firm.

Grumpy Dave

--
Dave <dlh...@centurylink.net>

List archives can be found at