Dear Joseph,

thank you for your thoughtful and perceptive comments. Those of us who are being kept in the dark have a right to feel frustrated and, maybe angry, but we are just going to have to wait and see. I would suggest that, for the sake of our mental health, we try to calm down until such time as we have something constructive that we can do to improve whatever situation we find ourselves in.

Best regards,

Robert Grimwood