Sent: Monday, January 16, 2017 4:21 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: reading PDFs

Hi there Folks!

Was trying to read our Radio Club's news letter which is in PDF format.
I am using Acrobat PDF Reader DC - I believe that is what it is called.
I open the PDF attachment in thunderbird and there appears to be text on
the screen but all Window-Eyes will say when I am arrowing through the
document is "Top Bottom"'  I wonder if anyone knows what might be going
on..? I have read PDF files using this program in the past with no
issues.  Can someone please advise! THANKS and Have A Great Day! de

<KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/vielhau%40t-online.de. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com