Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2017 10:41 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: windows 10 cmd command

Hi,

Using the latest version of windows 10 and window-eyes when I use the cmd
command everything just repeats over and over in the command shell, Is this
happening to anyone else? Any suggestions on a resolution?

Thanks.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/russ94577%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/wohlggie%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com