This window-eyes works much better for me than any of the other 9
versions, no doubt. I still maintain that no one from gw-micro or
ai-squared has touted the release, minor or otherwise, as they ALWAYS!
did in the past, and my note from Doug was in my inbox, not on this list
as it should have been for all to read about the necessity of updating
window-eyes, as opposed to the ability to update to a version which
contains X fixes for us to enjoy, including this new additional braille
display.
hmm!
-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.