I need someone to refresh my very fallible memory as I have accomplished this in the past but can't recall how to resolve one particular issue. I am using the latest version of Window-eyes on an Asus laptop running Windows 7 home premium.

I have several pop3 accounts and am attempting to create a filter in Thunderbird in which messages are moved from the Inbox into a specified subfolder. Everything goes well until I get to the point where I need to specify where the message should be moved. I am offered the choice of wich account I wish to move the message into. I can arrow through the account choices but cannot open the desired account. I know that I should not click on the account name because I will get an error message although I can't recall what it says right now.

In the past, I recall that I must open that account, after which should open the inbox and then click on the subfolder in which I want the message placed.

Please, please tell me the secret to pulling down the correct email account so I can then open the inbox and direct the message to the right folder.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Don Roberts