After posting my request about Thunderbird filter construction, I subsequently located the below message from April of 2016 by Rod Hutton. Needless to say, please disregard my previous request, and thanks Rod for your prior assistance.

Don Roberts

On 4/18/2016 5:03 PM, Rod Hutton via Talk wrote:
Hi,

I believe the keystroke to pull down a combo box in the filter creation wizard
used to be Alt-DownArrow, and, also, I recall that, if the keystroke didn't
work, you had to press spacebar on the control in order to get the darn thing
to drop down. Smile

Hth,

Rod

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Terry Bartlett via Talk
Sent: April 18, 2016 4:01 PM
To: Donald L. Roberts <donald.robert...@gmail.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: Thunderbird filter construction problem

Hi there, when creating a filter it should say as you tab through the options
choose folder.
press control and down arrow and the list of folders will appear.
Use the down arrow key and you will hear local folders etc.

go to the folder you wish to have the email sent too and press enter.

Tab across to okay and this will create the filter you are making.

You can now also have email that you send to somewhere filtered.

This feature is handy!

-

Poetry and Hums aren’t things which you get, they’re things which get you. And
all you can do is go where they can find you.”

― Winnie the Pooh

   Terry Bartlett

Ph:  +6434847487

Fax: +6434847145