you would need either window eyes jaws or nvda or narrator to read the stuff on windows on the mac.

On 3/22/2017 4:31 AM, anthony borg wrote:
Hello

But do you have to have a diferent screen reader installed to read windows
on mac? Or voice over can read it as well?

Thanks in advance

Anthony

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+anthonyborg001=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Singing Sparrow via Talk
Sent: 20 March 2017 05:50
To: Steve Nutt <st...@comproom.co.uk>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>; 'Reeva Webb' <jadedangelpromi...@gmail.com>
Subject: moremac information

I like windows but I am leaning more towards a mac because of the things
that people have to go through for windows.

I mean, come on; I mean with the way that window eyes and jaws are competing
with each other even though that VFO has them both under their banner it is
very sad that things have come to this parting of the markets i mean that
since VFO has both jaws, window eyes, magic and zoomtext the markets aren't
going to be very friendly in the long run; and as to a mac you don't have to
worry about if your windows computer goes by the way side that you have to
re-register your copy of windows
10 with a mac all Mac OS versions are free and that the built in screen
reader "voiceover" is totally built into the OS.

that makes a mac a very viable option and yes they are mor expensive then a
window computer but they are built to last; also you can run windows on a
mac as well, so you do have the best of both worlds.