From: Rod Hutton
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 3:56 PM
To: 'Vaughan Dodd' <vaughan.dodd...@msd.govt.nz>; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: Window-Eyes has gone from my employer's computer

Hi Vaughan,

I'm wondering which feature of Window-Eyes you are referring to which confirms
the size of the active window.
Is it simply that, when you press Control-Shift-T, you hear whether the window
is Normal, Maximized or Minimized?
If this is what you are referring to, I believe that Jaws has the ability to
navigate to the graphic which would inform you of the status of the window,
since, by inference, if you find the Restore icon, it is not, in fact, normal
in size, but, rather, maximized or minimized.

Thanks,

Rod