Hi, I thought narrator was just windows and enter without the control key.

Jo Taliaferro

On Apr 8, 2017, at 9:28 AM, Chris Skarstad via Talk
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

Remember, you've gotten the program earlier than the official release.  There
are going to be bugs, because it's a build not meant for regular public
consumption.  Unless you're a windows insider, it's not a good idea to install
development builds unless you are aware of the risks and can get help on your
own, or know how to work around the bugs that might be present.  This is why
i'm waiting until it's officially released next week to install it.