Hi there!

I must have missed somethintg along the way, to my knowledge there has been "NO OFFICIAL WORD" speaking to the demise of Window-Eyes aside from a lot of speculation on this list. In the next month or so I will be purchasing a new LTO for Window-Eyes unless there is some sort of official word from the powers that be! I certainly don't believe speculation is any sort of official staement..? What am I missing here? Just curious? Thanks And Have A Good 1! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.