Hi, In WE control panel the choice to put WE in the task bar is under startup I think, I believe the typeing echo is under General, verosity, Make sure the WLM app is up to date, and make sure the mail your trying to read is maximized. There have been problems with not being able to read what you have typed in WLM for 2 or 3 years now. I contacted support back when GW still had it and that issue is still an issue. lol Just like they told me it was a problem with Netflix that WE could not work with it, but other access software does. HTH

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Ringwald via Talk
Sent: Saturday, May 6, 2017 9:34 AM
To: Talk
Subject: Need Help WE 9.5.4

Where is the WE experts on this list?

Windows 9

WLM

WE 9.5.4

Before I deleted WE and reinstalled 9.5.4, I did not have these problems. I deleted WE 9.5.4 completely and did a new install.

1. How do I get WE in the task bar?

2. How do I get WE to not echo each letter I type? I want WE to wait until I hit the space bar or punctuation and then announce the word.

3. When I open an email using WLM, I cannot read the text. When typing a new email, I cannot read back what I have written.

Suggestions?

Bob Ringwald piano, Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet, Quintet
Fulton Street Jazz Band (Dixieland/Swing)
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV

When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
-P.J. O'Rourke

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tch828%40mediacombb.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com