Dear Sky,
Talk about W E being dead is just empty chatter for the time being.
Ivan

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+icribb=iinet.net...@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Sky Mundell via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, 10 May 2017 2:02 PM
To: 'Chris Skarstad'; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Until VFO says so, Window-eyes is not dead.

Hi Chris.  Its Sky here.  I will tell you guys that, even before the office
version of Window-Eyes came out, their were even lies told by venders about
it.  For example, some of the venders would say Window-Eyes was going bust,
or that it isn't good, etc, etc, etc, and those factors has never helped
Window-Eyes flourish at all.Even the blind institutions, like CNIB, etc,
would tell lies about Window-Eyes too.   I remember a list member telling me
he had a blazing argument on the talkx email list with a vender and the
vender told him their was no favouritism regarding JAWS and other screen
readers. -----Original Message-----