Pete give it time at the end of the pod cast it said it would take time to
coordinate things overseas.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dennisl1982=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of pete gurney via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 4:22 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: window-eyes users in the UK

hi all,

having just spoken to the main dealer of Jaws in the UK Sight and Sound they
have confirmed that they have had no contact from VFO concerning any
migration offer for window-eyes users in the UK.
 they have asked me to speak to them again next week to give them time to
try and find out what is happening, but as of this minute it appears as if
there is no offer for users over here and we could be left high and dry.

pete.

List archives can be found at