Do you know if there is any braille backup for how to deal with JAWS? WindowEyes was really good with that. I'd hate to have to braille all of the changes although guess I can.

Natalie

On 5/16/2017 11:16 AM, Doug Geoffray via Talk wrote:
Karen,

Currently we don't have any plans on removing the Window-Eyes offer for users
of Microsoft Office.  But if you want to be safe, you can certainly just
download the 9.5.4 version there now and tuck it away for a rainy day.  It can
be used on as many machines as you need.

So yes, just put it on a thumb drive and keep it in a safe place and use it on
as many machines as you need.

Doug

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dgeoffray=vfogroup....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Karen Poulakos via Talk
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 8:28 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Question RE: Future Of Window-Eyes

Here's a question:  I am using Window-eyes4Office.  If it too is going away,
can I save a copy for an installation on a new computer at a later date?  I
don't remember whether it needs to go through a registration process in order
for it to work.

If so, can I put it on a thumb drive?  How would I go about doing that?

Karen Poulakos