-----Original Message-----
From: Kurlander Richard (750000)
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 9:50 AM
To: 'talk-l...@window-eyes.com' <talk-l...@window-eyes.com>
Subject: whole migrating situation

As a window-eyes user since 1997 I feel that people who used and are using
window-eyes were sold down the river and in the end Doug and Aaron and all of
gw micro actually sold us out. I feel that since vfo bought all these other
companies that they should tried to make the screen readers as close to each
other as possible, not having to have to learn a new screen reader. I think
that when you use screen readers you should only have to use arrow keys, tab
keys, application keys not use mouse keys, numpad keys since it is a pain in
the neck to keep switching and holding down keys. Vfo could have had a
window-eyes keyboard layout and the biggest problem also is that Microsoft
wants everyone to use Microsoft edge and not ie firefox or chrome any  more. I
am sick and tired of tech people telling you to read a manuel or listen to pod
casts. I am a blind person who works and do  you think I have the time or
energy to have to listen to the editorals? Where are the cheat sheets that c
 an be sent out? I am not a computer geek or do I want to be a geek. All screne
readers should be made simple not all the intricate stuff that you have to do
and  that  is where vfo should try to work with Microsoft as well as all screne
readers should work with Microsoft to help  the blind. The Microsoft people on
the accessibility line should be trained with all screne readers.