From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+rkurlan=schools.nyc....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Doug Geoffray via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 8:17 AM
To: Orlando Enrique Fiol <of...@verizon.net>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: whole migrating situation

Orlando,

Just to be clear, Dan and I sold GW Micro to Ai Squared.  It was a perfect
match for Ai Squared and GW Micro because they didn't have a full screen reader
and we didn't have screen enlargement.  The merger worked very well.  Dan and I
had no say in the merger of Ai Squared and VFO Group (for or against).  Just
wanted to make sure that was clear.  You seemed to imply otherwise.

Regards,
Doug