Folks are already complaining about the price of Jaws, Hell if they did 24 hr support you could probally add about $300 to the cost of jaws and double the cost of an SMA. I mean they are giving away Jaws to those of us who have kept our WE current, yet people still find something to grip about.

-----Original Message----- From: Dave via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 8:18 PM
To: Kurlander Richard (750000) ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Window-Eyes to JAWS Migration

Good Grief!  The reason why there is no 24 hours a day Jaws Support is
the same as it is for most other companies, Money, Money, Money, and
once again, Money.

Grumpy Dave

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tch828%40mediacombb.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com