I agree people should start to learn Jaws now as time goes on WE will have
more problems.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dennisl1982=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Reeva Webb via Talk
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2017 1:58 AM
To: Linette Sukup; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: May this end the deadthread; I have spoken!

Let us know in a year or so how it's going.

On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 12:01 AM Linette Sukup via Talk <
talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

> I have a copy of the most recent version of Window-Eyes. It is in my
> computer. I am using it to write this. I can also go to Web pages and
> other programs where it is also useful.
> It is working. It contains no viruses, nonsensical key combos, or
> upgrades which require payment through one's nasal cavity.
> So let's hush about WE being dead or alive. When it cannot be used at
> all, then it is well and truly dead.
>
> Peace.
> Linette

> List archives can be found at

"The world has been against you from day one, tomorrow's never promised,
night has just begun, so sing with me we're all fucked" Walls Of Jericho

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/dennisl1982%40
gmail.com.
List archives can be found at