You know the saying, The More The Merrier, I just added a few extra words to that phrase, The more Screen reader s one has on their system the merrier the system is! <SMILE!>. I find that if one doesn't work I can generally get another to function. Just my 2-sense worth whatever that might be worth these days! Have A Good 1! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.