Ok, I know the key to hear the next line of non-link text is N. However when I
use this command Jaws skips a lot of those lines. For example, On my bank
website. to move down to my current balance in window eyes I could hit X for
next line of text, and after sever X’s I would hear the word “deposits”, then I
could arrown down twice and her my balance. If I hit N in Jaws after about 3
times I’m at the bottom of the page. I’ve noticed this behavior on several
other pages also. What is the reason for this?