I had changed the name of the desktop icon to just say Jaws so when I did the update a new desktop icon for jaws was created. The old renamed one was still there and still had the hot key in place. The new icon added by the update did not have a hot key assigned. So I would say that the update replaces the existing idesktop icon if it is still named the default title.