Hi. I don't know of a way to do this. WE and NVDA do this without making changes but Jaws just doesn't seem to handle this list in the same way. I've actually stopped using Jaws with TB because there are also other issues that are there. At this point in time it seems to me that NVDA works the best with TB since on my system WE crashes NVDA if you go too fast with key presses. For me WE is still better with TB than Jaws even with WE's instability with it.