Okay, they didn't put a gun to our heads. They just spat in our faces and said that Window-Eyes wouldn't be developed or sold any more. What is that supposed to mean? It means that eventually, we will need to look for another screen reader. Thankfully, we have some time to figure things out. I will keep Window-Eyes until it works no more. I will also continue to learn about JAWS. I will certainly have questions, and I appreciate everyone's help. Yes, I have NVDA on my computer, too, and it will stay there.

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Skarstad via Talk
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2017 1:13 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: Re: Reciprocal Idea

Just to add to this, no one held a gun to your guys heads and made you
install jaws.  some people are seriously under the impression that
simply because Window-eyes is no longer being developed that there's
some kind of unwritten rule that states that they have to remove it from
their machine.
I'm still running Window-eyes and it works great.  It's just no longer
being updated.  I also have jaws 18 installed here too, because hey,
it's free for me, why not.