Wait for the next email with the authorization code in it.
cheers Michael.

-----Original Message----- From: Pamela Dominguez via Talk
Sent: Thursday, July 6, 2017 9:26 PM
To: CJ &AA MAY ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Jaws Migration

Since I've never done it before, I can't say.  But my question is this.  On
Friday, I did it, and I got responses.  One had a question in it, which I
answered.  She wanted to know if I was using the home or professional
version.  On Monday, I got what seems to be an invoice.  Is there another
thing I am waiting for that has the key in it?  Or do I use the invoice
number?  Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: CJ &AA MAY via Talk