I doubt if you can get anything. Doug is no longer with them. Sad Sad days.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148
Wallace, ks.

On Fri, 14 Jul 2017, Brenda via Talk wrote:

You could write to Doug Geoffrey or VFO tech support. They used to send you a link that was valid for 3 days. Hopefully they still do this. Or perhaps you could ask Doug for a disk. They used to sell them for $20, maybe under the circumstances they would just mail you one but who knows.

good luck,
hth
brenda