Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2017 5:58 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: New Window-Eyes Group, How dumb!

Why create another Window-Eyes group when Window-Eyes is dead, as said by Doug. Don’t folks have anything better to do with their time?

It would make far more sense to study up on NVAD, Narrator for Windows 10, or VoiceOver for the Mac and iPhone and give their developers useful feedback.

Peter Duran

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/bjcolt%40blueyonder.co.uk. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com