My understanding is that joining any list is a voluntary. People who do not
want to join the new window guys group or not being forced to do so!

Jo Taliaferro

On Jul 23, 2017, at 12:16 PM, Sky Mundell via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
wrote:

Hi Peter. It has indeed stopped being developed.  There are hundreds of
people in my area who haven't heard of Window-Eyes and they haven't been
given the opertunity to try it so those people have missed out on a great
screen reading program.
-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+skyt=shaw...@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Peter Duran via Talk
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2017 9:58 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: New Window-Eyes Group, How dumb!

Why create another Window-Eyes group when Window-Eyes is dead, as said by
Doug.  Don't folks have anything better to do with their time?

It would make far more sense to study up on NVAD, Narrator for Windows 10,
or VoiceOver for the Mac and iPhone and give their developers useful
feedback.

Peter Duran
List archives can be found at