I have some news. After staying on hold for about two-and-a-half hours, I told the guy my problem, and he said "That's weird". I asked him if he wanted to remote into my computer, and he said: "I can only remote into your computer if you are using jaws. We don't support window eyes anymore. I said that was interesting, because when the person answered the phone when I called and asked me what help I needed, I said I needed somebody who could help me with window eyes, so she gave me his line. I was given to understand that they would help you with window eyes for a while. But apparently, they have already stopped, according to the person I got. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 4:32 PM
To: 'Nick Sarames' ; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Good Bye

While it might not hurt to take the JAWS offer, no one should be made to
feel foolish for not doing it, regardless of one's own opinion.  Whether to
switch to JAWS or not is Butch's prerogative.

Personally, I could not take advantage of the offer due to my version of WE
being out of date.  Voc Rehab came through for me, only because I'm in a job
search and told them WE was going away, and I needed JAWS in the job search,
so my counselor was able to justify the expense.  Now, I've just got to see
if they can get the registration in my name, as, right now, it's registered
to the Rehab agency, since that was what was on the P.O.

Now, I've got both on here, and can switch at will between Window-Eyes,
JAWS, NVDA or Narrator.

It's good to have choice, but, that is what choice is all about.