hmmm, if you can't beat the competition, kill it! I believe I'm going to switch to apple, BIG GRIN!

Legend has it that on Wednesday 8/16/2017 08:02 PM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, said:
Well, Michael, I once opined that the war Freedom Scientific could not win
in the courts, was well fought and won outside; with its cohorts and coterie
of friends, it succeeded in drowning the boat!

The merger with AI Square came to me as a surprise; I didn't want to see it
happen, but what voice do I have?

I long for the day when all these adaptive equipment
developers/manufacturers can TRADE THEIR STOCKS publicly; may be, just may
be, they'll have better stability!  Now, we keep our eyes on the sparrow,
Jaws may be taking its last breath as the venture capitalists will soon
squash its fins!  Then it'll be Apple and Google to fill the void at least
here in the United States!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

---

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/northstarr1950%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com