Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2017 9:37 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Matthew Chao
Subject: Firefox Updated and Unable to Navigate

Hi, any Window-Eyes Users Still Out There.  I just updated Firefox, and
when I try to navigate with MSAA mode on, I just get a ding where before
I could go up and down the page.  How can I change it so it works?  What
happened?--Matthew Chao.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/lras%40sprynet.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com _______________________________________________ Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ai Squared.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/butchb%40shellworld.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com