Rather than just purchase Outlook only, how about purchasing a copy of Ms
Office that already comes with Outlook included?  I know a gentleman who can
sell you one for only $35 and the versions he sells are authentic.

Personally, I am a tad leery of giving Micro$ an extra $10 on a monthly
basis; what happens in the month I am broke?  It is for this reason that I'd
rather buy the app outright; I don't think I can go wrong for just $35!

Please yell if you need his contact.  He's an honest, reliable gentleman and
several folks have done business with him with no issues whatsoever.  Ok, he
doesn't pay me a royalty for advertising him, <LOL!>  My sarcasm aside,
there won't be any regrets doing business with this gentleman.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

---