That was me, using WE 8.4 on a Windows 7 laptop with Firefox 56.0 32 bit.
I just had it open and went to three different sites, including the BARD site. It works the same as always for me.
Evan

-----Original Message----- From: Lloyd Rasmussen via Talk
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2017 9:32 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Lloyd Rasmussen
Subject: Re: Latest Firefox, and accessibility

I am puzzled that someone reported that Firefox 56 worked with Win-Eyes 8.4.
It doesn't work for me with Win-Eyes 9.5.4.
David, Browse mode is available, but you get nothing but dings when you move
the arrow keys, and no output when you use the Tab or shift-Tab key. You can
read the menus. You can read anything you can tab to while browse mode is
turned off. Sometimes Firefox.set doesn't seem to load, but even when it
does, the situation remains the same.
I'm running Windows 7 64-bit, but the 32-bit version of Firefox is what
wants to run. I believe I tried disabling add-ons also, with no effect. I
get most of the same results on a different computer running Windows 10.
And even if we didn't have trouble with Firefox version 56, we are pretty
much guaranteed to have trouble with FF 57 which comes out next month.
I like Firefox, but if I'm going to continue to use it, it will have to be
with NVDA, JAWS or Narrator for Windows 10.
Everyone should read the latest blog from Marco Zehe to understand more of
what is going on:

https://www.marcozehe.de/2017/09/29/rethinking-web-accessibility-on-windows/

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com